We are always hiring and looking for our next superstar AEP. If you want to work somewhere awesome with a bunch of forward thinking, fun exercise professionals that will mentor you and take your career to the next level. Send your resume to us (insert email or place to upload resumes). Take our quiz to see if you have what it takes to join our team!
Consider yourself a superstar Exercise Physiologist? We want you!
We are a fast growing Exercise Physiology practice in Moss Vale, Southern Highlands NSW looking for someone who goes above and beyond for their clients to create amazing experiences and outcomes.
We provide excellent work conditions & new graduates are encouraged to apply. We provide a nurturing new grad program to fast track your career as an AEP.
Effect Exercise Physiology is a private exercise rehabilitation facility in the beautiful Southern Highlands NSW. We offer outstanding service for people with injury, chronic illness and disability. Our passion to create healthy bodies and healthy minds through movement.
What we live and breathe by:
We GENUINELY CARE!
We are ACCOUNTABILITY EXPERTS
We strive to continuously improve and be STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY
We are THE STANDARD of healthcare
Check out our beautiful area here:
Watch us in action here:
About the role
- We are looking for someone to start ASAP on a part time basis (24hr/week) with the intent to build to full time over a 6 month period
- We WILL provide a full time position if you are the perfect fit for our team
- Provide client centred and evidence based rehab to a varied caseload (Private, NDIS, Workcover, Medicare, DVA, Lifecare).
- Ensuring excellent client experience through in and out of the clinic service. We want you to bring the WOW factor.
- Communicate and build relationships with doctors, rehab providers and other health professionals.
Involvement in social media, marketing and community events.
- You’re passionate about Exercise Physiology and promoting exercise as medicine
- You provide above the board and timely service to all clients
- You have a keen interest in working with children and/or people living with disability
- You are confident to work independently and willingness to work as part of a team
- You have a current drivers licence and car for home visits
- You hold a recognised qualification as an Exercise Physiologist, registration with ESSA and hold your own insurance
- You have excellent communication skills and report writing skills
Important traits of an Effect AEP
- An interest in growth. We are fast growing and forever evolving
- Always learning. Willing to participate in external and in house professional development and learning
- Problem solver. Being able to be proactive, not reactive and utilise our amazing team
- A people person and magic ability to make anyone smile!
- Comfortable with being uncomfortable. We thrive on taking opportunities to put ourselves out there in the community
What’s on offer?
- Retainer (salary) + Superannuation + benefits
- Commission based on outstanding service and reaching clinical excellence goals
- Annual professional development fund for continued growth and support
- Quarterly performance appraisals and remuneration
- Genuine work life balance and great team environment
I’m looking for people who…
- Are committed to progressing the profession of EP
- Have a growth mindset and want to work alongside like minded individuals
- Like to have fun at work (we also don’t make you work on your birthday!)
- Go above and beyond to create amazing experience for others
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get weekly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You don’t work on your birthday!
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team and be part of the action. Please email me… [email protected] with the subject “I’m Your Next EP!” and let me know why this sounds like you and why you are ready to join the team! Please also include a reference list with at least one referee by 11th of August 2021.