We are always looking for our next superstar Exercise Physiologist or a genuinely amazing addition to our support team (admin, allied health assistant). If you want to work somewhere awesome with a bunch of forward thinking, fun exercise professionals that will mentor you and take your career to the next level. Check out our Core Values to see if you would be a fit with our team. We know you will resonate with our values and culture so send us an email today. We will create a role for you if we think you are the perfect addition to our team!
Join Our Team at Effect Exercise Physiology: Part-Time Administrator Wanted!
Are you a dynamic and organised individual looking to make a positive impact on people’s lives? Effect Exercise Physiology, a leading health management clinic in the Southern Highlands, is seeking a dedicated Part-Time Administrator to join our team in Bowral. If you’re passionate about providing exceptional client experiences and want to be a crucial part of a growing business, read on to find out more!
At Effect Exercise Physiology, we pride ourselves on delivering specialised exercise rehabilitation, programming, and lifestyle management interventions. Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists are dedicated to helping individuals manage and treat various injuries and illnesses. We create a supportive and encouraging environment, working with clients every step of their health journey.
To empower individuals to move better and feel better, through exercise and movement
Genuine Care: We genuinely care about our clients, listening to their stories, needs, and goals.
Accountability: We go beyond appointments, connecting with clients to ensure the best recovery outcomes.
Step by Step: Striving to leave our clinic feeling and moving better than when they arrived.
The Standard: Committed to providing world-class treatment, incorporating the latest in rehab and exercise.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Part-Time Administrator at Effect Exercise Physiology, you will:
- Greet clients warmly, ensuring a positive and welcoming reception area.
- Answer phone calls promptly and return voice messages as a top priority
- Efficiently manage appointment scheduling using our PMS (Cliniko).
- Process payments accurately and provide HICAPS services for private health insurance.
- Maintain client confidentiality and uphold security measures for clinical records.
- Contribute to a WOW experience for every client by understanding the nuances that make their visit exceptional.
- Engage in data entry, scanning, and keeping client information up to date.
- Assist in receiving and checking stock, ensuring the clinic is well-stocked for operations.
- Contribute to our social media presence by creating and scheduling posts.
This is a part-time role initially, with the potential to progress to a full-time position for the right candidate. You will be expected to work approximately 24 hours per week. There is opportunity to work extra hours or flexible hours for the right candidate. We promote a flexible, yet growth focused work environment
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to be an integral part of our team, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you’re excited about joining Effect Exercise Physiology. Send your application to email@example.com. Great admins are rare like unicorns… If you’re serious about our role please ensure that you write “Unicorn” in the subject field so your application stands out.
Become a key player in promoting health and wellness – join Effect Exercise Physiology today!